Senior Tax Analyst
NR REF.: 1149684
For our client in banking industry we are looking for candidates to join a team in their office in Wrocław.
Senior Tax Analyst in Private Equity and Real Estate Team is the dedicated contact for clients on various tax procedures and provides pro-active assistance to clients.
Your new role:
- The Value Added Tax (VAT) preparation for all the foreign countries other than Germany in which the clients hold direct assets.
- Review of the VAT computations prepared by the local tax advisors based on the data received from BNYM and local Property Managers.
- Monthly VAT preparation for German reporting purposes.
- Preparation of the payment advices for all the tax related payments.
- Managing the tax calendar on a daily basis in order to meet the tax deadlines.
- Collecting the tax values from the local tax advisors for the tax planning and CGT calculations’ purposes.
- Handling ad-hoc clients’ requests regarding VAT, CIT and CGT related topics.
- Close cooperation with the local tax advisors.
- Identifying areas of concern and opportunities for improvement.
- No direct reports but may provide guidance to less experienced team members
What you will need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Min. 3-5 years of total work experience in the field of accounting, tax reporting or fund accounting preferred.
- Pro-client attitude (previous client-facing experience would be an asset).
- Fluent English (German would be an asset).
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (VBA would be an asset).
- Solid communication skills and decision-making capabilities.
- Accountability, flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances.
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritize the tasks well and to handle many tasks at once with appropriate level of detail-orientation.
- Ability to understand the dynamic and complex local market regulations, procedures and practices and to apply them to specific circumstances.
- Ability to effectively interact with other departments (Fund Accounting and Fund Operations) as well as the local tax advisors on a daily basis.
- Ability to manage internal and external clients’ expectations.
What you will get in return:
Client provide clearly defined, transparent development pathways to help you grow both personally and professionally. The benefits were carefully selected to build your comfort of working and help you reach your personal goals:
- Full time contract of employment
- Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
- Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
- Parental support, including back-up childcare, on-site kindergarten and buddy program
- Structured career development and possibilities for and global mobility
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system
- Employee Referral Program
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in community and charity projects through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, click “apply now” to forward an up-to-date copy of you CV, or call us now.