NR REF.: 1149678
For our client in banking industry we are looking for candidates to join a team in their office in Wrocław.
Operations Embedded Control within Control Management partner with Operations to evolve our first line risk/control framework of controls. Provide ongoing independent assurance to internal and external clients. Partner and streamline interactions and engagements with 2nd and 3rd line parties. Drive positive risk management via control education. Drive client excellence via client engagements/client-centric models.
Your new role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Specialist to join our team in Wroclaw. As a Specialist you will:
- Identify, analyze, monitor and minimize most complex areas of control testing, control and risk education, and operational and risk support activities to the business and manages projects to adjust or create controls required to meet regulatory and corporate expectations.
- Lead projects/analyses and may assign work to other team members.
- Lead the control and risk management testing and reporting including Error / Near Miss analyses.
- Operate with a high degree of independence, conducts analyses and leads projects to improve internal controls that keep up with regulations and corporate standards.
- Ensure that existing control and business recovery practices and procedures are documented.
- Work with the business to understand the controls currently in place to minimize risk. You may help design and deliver risk management training programs to ensure that proper control procedures are understood and followed.
- Review documentation for evidence of successful and efficient performance of control and business recovery procedures.
- Identify deficiencies in data systems and creates processes to improve defences.
- Assist in analyzing technology and market trends to determine potential resulting risks to the organization and how to address risks across businesses.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields:
- Contributes to the achievement of area objectives
- Supports multiple, complex projects and owns project timelines
- Provides input into the development of controls and protocols for the function
What you will need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required; advanced degree preferred
- Fluent English spoken and written
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred; experience in the securities or financial services industry is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and experience within a client facing financial role
- Very Good knowledge of MS Office
What you will get in return:
Client provide clearly defined, transparent development pathways to help you grow both personally and professionally. The benefits were carefully selected to build your comfort of working and help you reach your personal goals:
- Full time contract of employment
- Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
- Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
- Parental support, including back-up childcare, on-site kindergarten and buddy program
- Structured career development and possibilities for and global mobility
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system
- Employee Referral Program
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in community and charity projects through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, click “apply now” to forward an up-to-date copy of you CV, or call us now.