Lead Representative (Supervisory), Fund/Client Accounting
NR REF.: 1149677
For our client in banking industry we are looking for candidates to join a team in their office in Wrocław.
Department/Team overview :
The Regulatory Reporting Team has been set up in response to the increased regulatory reporting requirements for Investment Funds domiciled in Ireland. Asset Servicing aims to support our Clients by providing a quarterly data file across the in-scope services: Custody, Fund Accounting and Transfer Agency. This is not an end-to-end reporting data service, as some of the fields will be sourced by the client directly and consolidated with the data file provided by our client. The end service will be data delivery for clients, following the ESMA reporting template.
Your new role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Lead Representative (Supervisory), Fund/Client Accounting to join our team in Wroclaw.
Some of the responsibilities include:
• Sets work priorities according to business needs.
• Manages the daily/monthly/quarterly regulatory reporting requirements on multiple funds and clients.
• Assists in resolving escalated problems that may arise during daily, weekly or monthly regulatory reporting cycles.
• Ensure adherence to established process and procedures as well as working in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
• Establish and maintains great relationships across internal team and clients.
• Identifies and implements process improvements to reduce audit and financial exposure and improve team efficiency.
What you will need to succeed:
• Bachelor's degree in accounting/ finance/compliance or the equivalent combination of education and experience would be an asset.
• 2-5 years of total work experience preferred;
• Advanced English proficiency
• General knowledge around economy, financial markets and accounting
• High motivation & willingness to learn and work within the team
• Excellent attention to details
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
What you will get in return:
Client provide clearly defined, transparent development pathways to help you grow both personally and professionally. The benefits were carefully selected to build your comfort of working and help you reach your personal goals:
- Full time contract of employment
- Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
- Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
- Parental support, including back-up childcare, on-site kindergarten and buddy program
- Structured career development and possibilities for and global mobility
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system
- Employee Referral Program
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in community and charity projects through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, click “apply now” to forward an up-to-date copy of you CV, or call us now.